Friday, October 7, 2016

BLOG: Social Networking Sites

Qzone: I used it a lot when I was in China. I am not sure whether only Chinese use it. Now I still keep my account on Qzone which connects to my QQ number. QQ is a kind of another what's app or Wechat. On Qzone, I can post my moment messages. Everyone in my QQ contact can see my moments. Also, I can post pictures and video along with my moments. Moreover, I can post an article and along with my pictures, too. In addition, I can add background music. I can make a setting that when someone opens my postings, the music is on. I like the function of photo albums. I keep many pictures of myself and my family in it. I can add music to my picture albums. However, if I want to make my Qzone more beautiful and attractive, I may use Q bi to buy more accessories to decorate my Qzone. 
Facebook:  I think Facebook is similar to Qzone. It has "what's on your mind?" spot that I can enter my moment feelings and ideas, but I can't post pictures and videos along with the moment messages through Facebook. The special feature is that I can see my mutual friends. I can see my friend's friends' comments on Qzone, but I can't see how many mutual friends I have with my friends. Also, I can enter a group on Facebook. I can post words and pictures in the group. In addition, there are games linked with Facebook which is the same as Qzone. I find there are more games on Facebook than that on Qzone. Moreover, I can read immediate news on Facebook.
Twitter: I find Twitter has less function than Qzone and Facebook. I can tweet a message to friends and post a moment along with pictures. Among friends, we can use @ friends ‘names to talk to specific friends. However, on Twitter, there is no photo album. I can’t post a long article through Twitter. The special feature is that Twitter provides plenty of instant news for users. I think I can get first-hand news through Twitter.

Yelp: I thought this website was mainly for finding restaurants and giving reviews for the restaurants that we had been to, before I signed it up. Generally, the aim of Yelp does not provide a place for people to make new friends and share moment feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment